Cisco Collaboration Business Edition 6000
Collaboration does not have to be difficult or time consuming. What if you could provide a collaboration experience that allows you to collaborate with every employee, on any device, from any location on a managed platform that’s easy to deploy and grows with the pace of your business? Imagine a collaboration experience that can:
- Delight your users with interactive, intuitive, easy-to-use tools
- Boost productivity with efficient, highly secure, connected workspaces
- Reduce complexity with a simple, easy-to-manage platform
- Protect investments with a scalable, modular, stackable design
- Lower TCO with cost-effective, time-saving operations
Our Solution Helps You Connect to Others
FlexNet Networks offers the Cisco Unified Communications (UC) solution which provides the tools and technology that enable collaborative work.
FlexNet Networks is also pleased to propose the Cisco Business Edition 6000 (BE6000) which consolidates capabilities—voice, video, mobility, messaging, conferencing, instant messaging (IM), presence, contact center, and more—onto a single, integrated, platform. This helps companies reduce their IT operations costs, take advantage of underused network capacity, and unify communications throughout the organization.
The BE6000 solution is an affordable, purpose-built UC/collaboration solution that provides customers with business-transforming technology. This solution is built with Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Unified CM), delivering essential and valuable system features. It includes a wide variety of supported co-resident Cisco and third-party vendor applications. It’s also a great platform for creating unique hybrid-cloud collaboration experiences with the Cisco Spark system and Cisco Spark Hybrid Services for business messaging and meetings.
The BE6000 solution provides all core applications preloaded and ready to activate. It provides customers with a single, centrally managed, voice and video call control platform that scales with your business growth.
You'll do about anything to keep your network safe from outside intruders, but what about the threats that are present from inside your network? When you have a properly managed mobile device management platform you have a way to keep the potential threats to your company's data and infrastructure from becoming a problem. This system is effective by compartmentalizing the information on an employee's device so that the security measures that are put in place between those files and the users other files can sort out potential threats.
Cisco BE6000 Advantage
The Business Edition 6000 solution helps businesses quickly improve customer satisfaction, control operational costs, increase employee productivity, and transform workspaces to deliver consistent user experiences. It also provides competitive advantages and business value assets that drive business profitability and growth.
There are a number of compelling reasons why you should consider the proposed solution to address your collaboration needs:
- Complete: The proposed BE6000 solution provides simple collaboration capabilities for every user across your organization.
- Affordable: This purpose-built solution is affordably priced and can quickly lower TCO with server consolidation for reduced hardware footprint, power, and cooling. It is a fast and simple platform to set up, deploy, manage, and use, which helps save time and costs from day one and ongoing.
- Interoperable: The proposed solution uses existing third-party and traditional telepresence devices to easily form a true collaboration platform managed with one integrated voice and video call control engine.
- Highly available: An optional server offers redundancy and survivable remote site telephony (SRST) for branch offices, giving workers peace of mind.
- Scalable: This solution grows with the pace of your business. You can easily migrate to larger systems as needed, which delivers high investment protection.
- Simple: The deployment flexibility of the proposed BE6000 solution streamlines operations and administration through unified provisioning, management, and automated licensing. Easy-to-use Cisco tools and wizards included with your purchase help you get the most out of this solution. In addition, core UC and collaboration applications come preloaded on the BE6000 system.
- Extendible: Add mobile-first cloud messaging and meetings with Cisco Spark and Spark Hybrid Services.
People working together can achieve extraordinary things. Today’s challenge is to empower them across distance with technology that appropriately engages them to become collaborative innovators for the business. The goal is to create the environments and experiences that put the extraordinary within reach. FlexNet Networks offers a comprehensive Cisco collaboration portfolio that delivers integrated and secure collaboration capabilities: bringing people together with any content, anywhere, on any device anywhere they go.